Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Anti -Tesla car

Miles EV Launches Coda
Electric car startup Miles EV is launching a new brand called Coda Automotive, which will manufacture an all electric 4 door sedan.


Miles EV sees the brand as a 'coda' to the industrial revolution which brought us the internal combustion engine. It's time to move to an electric era.


This is a bland car, but intentionally so. It's aimed right at heart of the masses. It's the anti-Tesla.


It will cost $45,000 pre-tax breaks, and will get 100 miles per charge. It will take 6 hours to charge its battery.
$45,000? Beyond my reach. But I am sure that there will be a market for it - and I will be jealous. Maybe I can get my hands on one of the test cars being planned. Look for me on a highway near you - I wish.

No comments: