Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pee in Your Garden

Researchers Say 'Good To Pee On Tomato Plants' - Just Don't Let The Neighbors See:
bed pan guitar photo
Clandestine tomato plant fertilizing device: the Bed Pan Guitar. Image credit: Photobucket, by turquoisemoleeater

Now that my tomatoes are done producing for 2009, like all the other gardeners I know, I am planning to do better in 2010. Priority #1 for next year is to order the tomato plants from a small company that does not spread tomato blight to its customers. (Reminder to self: do not buy plants from home and garden stores.) Priority #2 is balance out the added cost for plants with reduced expen...Read the full story on TreeHugger"
Okay neighbors I admit it. I have been marking my territory for a few years now.

But hey, just like a dog, it works. It keeps other gardeners out of my garden.

No comments: